Contact Red Skip Hire with regard to Builders skip hire within the UK. We're on hand to answer your questions in a plain and quick fashion. Otherwise, you can get in touch with our team directly on 0333 210 0181, and get through to an informative and enthusiastic customer service rep at our UK based call centre. Contacting us directly should assure a near instant answer to any questions you might have about our service, so long as you telephoneduring our office hours.
Skip Hire online
Use our online form
You can also book a skip online through our website.Just fill the areas in the form web page and we will punctually get in touch with you in order to validate your information, and to guarantee that you are covered for things such as the relevant licences to have your skip placed on the public highway. If you haven't don't stress! We will be able to sort this out on your behalf for the licence fee, so long as you let us know us beforehand.
We recommend that you complete our online form if you are looking to hire a skip outside of office hrs.
Contact us direct
If you choose to call us directly we will ask you to validate all of the details that is required on the form, nevertheless this is often the quicker booking method and we recommend that you contact us directly if you want to acquire next day delivery.
- Kingsbury in Warwickshire
- Axholme North in Lincolnshire
- Brookside in Telford
- Newtown Central in Powys
- Stowupland in Mid Suffolk
- Market Harborough-Welland in Harborough
- Grange Hill in Epping Forest
- Shepherd’s Bush Green in Hammersmith
- North Bay in Scarborough
- Billingham East in Stockton-on-Tees
- Wymondham in Melton
- Stamford St George’s in Lincolnshire
- Dunoon in Argyll and Bute
- Duxford in Cambridgeshire
- West End in Monmouthshire
- Horden in Easington
- Brewood and Coven in Staffordshire
- Haggerston in Hackney
- Hope Valley in High Peak
- Hatfield Villages in Hertfordshire